If you have any questions about these Terms of Sale, our Goods or your Order, contact us using the contact information at CONTACTS, www.mhway.it.
The following document will give you all the information you need to order our products.
For any other information, please contact us using the information at CONTACTS.
DEFINITIONS SUBJECT MATTER PRODUCTS PRIVACY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY APPLICABLE LAW CONTACTS
The terms and expressions listed herein shall have the meaning specified in the definition, it being understood that terms defined in the singular form are to be considered defined also in the plural form.
- Customer means any person or company purchasing one or more Products in the On-Line Shop, and accepting the General Conditions.
- Parties means MH Way and the Customers, when jointly referred to.
- General Conditions mean these general conditions and any possible new future version which may be published at the MH Way On-Line Shop.
- On-Line Shop means a virtual shop accessible at URL http://www.mhway.it/eng/default.asp where Products are available for sale
- Sale and Purchase Agreements: contracts for the sale of the Products, between MH Way and its customers through the On-Line Shop.
- Orders mean the purchasing orders of the Products placed by the Customers.
- Order Confirmation means the e-mail message by means of which MH Way informs Customers of acceptance of the Orders.
- Price means the sale price of the Products as specified at the On-Line Shop, with reference to each Product.
- Products mean the products offered for sale at the On-Line Shop.
The General Conditions apply to all the Sale and Purchase Agreements and form an essential part of the latter.
MH Way has the right to modify the General Conditions at any time, being understood that the version of the General Conditions to be applied to the Sale and Purchase Agreements shall be the one published in the On-Line Shop at the time the Orders are placed by the Customers. In case of conflict between the General Conditions and other possible terms and conditions applicable to the Sale and Purchase Agreements published at the On-Line Shop, the terms and conditions more favorable to the Customers shall apply.
All products sold on our website are original, and we do not sell used products or products of poor quality. The essential characteristics of the products are indicated in the corresponding product profile, but the images and colors may not be completely accurate, depending on the effects of the browser or monitor used. The site offers only products that are available, though this availability cannot be kept up to date in real time. This is also due to the fact that possible simultaneous access of many customers may change the conditions of availability in the course of a few hours or days. We make every effort to ensure that the information regarding products is up-to-date and detailed.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196 issued in September 2003 and subsequent amendments thereto.
By placing an order, you allow us to use the data submitted for the processing and shipping of your order.
All intellectual property rights connected to the On-Line Shop are the exclusive property of MH Way.
Any reproduction, whether complete or partial, modification or use of the content of the On-Line Shop and the trademarks, without express and prior agreement, is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted.
The General Conditions and the Sale and Purchase Agreements are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Italy (in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of 06/09/2005 –clauses from 50 to 67 – and by Legislative Decree No. 70 of 09/04/2003 on e-commerce). Any dispute arising from, and in connection with, the General Conditions and/or the Sale and purchase agreements shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan.